Treating Customers Fairly
In line with the Financial Conduct Authority’s Treating Customers Fairly initiative, we have set in place standards and procedures to ensure that:
- Any new enquiries that we receive are dealt with in a professional and knowledgeable manner, and that all customers will receive the same level of attention, regardless of the type of enquiry.
- All existing customers will continue to receive a high standard of service from us, and we will constantly review their policies and levels of cover to ensure that their current arrangements suit their needs.
- Documentation, including policy wordings, schedules and certificate of insurance will be provided at the earliest possible date to ensure Contract Certainty between our customers, us and the insurers.
- Renewals are invited in good time, and we aim to give our customers at least 21 days notice of their impending renewal. This may be in the form of a letter, or a telephone call to discuss our customer’s current needs.
- We will handle all claims enquiries as quickly as possible, and provide our customers with all the information they need to commence their claim on their first contact with us.