Household & Home Insurance

Covers buildings and contents against loss or damage as a result of fire, theft, or a range of other perils.

The policy can often be extended to include “accidental damage” cover and also cover for items temporarily removed from your home.

Get in touch for friendly, professional
advice or an instant quote